Tuesday, June 2, 2009

might not go too smoothly...

Ok, so this project might not go as smoothly as I might have first thought or anticpated. I was talking more with Adam and he brought up a good point that I had not really thought of.

The space that he was blogging on & giving talking about the productes he received (and who he received them from) was getting about 3,000 hits per day. That's a lot of eyes looking at those logos & reviews & the companies that I'm depending on would like that. I on the other hand might get maybe 2 per day. That's only 4 eyes... and 2 of them are probably mine. So I need your help please! If you know of anyone that is interested in music, guitars, me, or anything that might have anything to do with this, please please please send them here. Encourage them to become a "follower" of my blog.. become a follower yourself. The more people that look at this, the better my chances of making this project a success!

Now I'm not going to quit by any means! Even if I'm the only one looking at this, I'll still continue. I want to build this guitar! So please help me out, and follow me, tell your friends to follow me! Tell your enemies to follow me!

(And please post comments too... I know, "you want me to follow AND comment? That wasn't part of the deal!" ok, so I'm greedy I just want to know what your opinions are)

and continue to wish me luck =-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so are you writing these companies/bands/etc through email or snail mail? Have you thought about making a template for others to use to help you email companies? Like every Monday have a letter up for others to copy/paste into an email to a company of your choosing?

    Or, email Ellen! You never know...

    ReplyDelete